21 Jan 2019

Heart to Heart, You and Your Horse




She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of Cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
meet in her aspect and her eyes.

She Walks in Beauty,” by Lord Byron





i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me if your doing, my darling)

”i carry your heart with me” by E.E. Cummings






“Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken”

From ”Sonnet 116” by William Shakespeare


original collection by nannasalmi since 2000


I love thee as I love the tone
Of some soft-breayhing flute
Whose soul is wak´d for me alone,

When all beside is mute.

I love thee” Eliza Acton


original collection by nannasalmi since 1990


Rings Carus and Carus Star
Bracelets Puella and Puella Star

Ribbon woven of your horse´s tail hair, the most beautiful way
to express your love and keep your dearest friend close to you.

Forever.

If you wish to have one, please, contact us!
Enquiries and orders by email
minna.maattanen(at)nannasalmi.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!