Life at the stables, part 1: Time
- Mom told me that when you were fifteen like we are now everybody tried
smoking and boozing at the stables.
- OMG, can't be, I can't be that much older than you!
Life at the stables, part 2: Children
- …I've been thinking to quit riding for once and all.
- What would you do then?
- Well, what do the people do in my age? Sit with the children at the
playground and think about sucide?
- That you can think about at the cross-country lessons as well. And for
sure it´s much more fun…
Life at the stables, part 3: Jealousy
- My husband does not believe that all male riders are not gay.
- Considering how much time you spend here at the stables, let him
believe what ever he wants.
Life at the stables, part 4: Half Halt
- That was so wild... I almost peed my pants.
- After giving a birth you don´t need an obstacle for that anymore.
Life at the stables, part 5: Rules
- Horses always refuse to the right.
- How would you know that?
-...until they refuse to the left.
Life at the stables, part 6: National Horse Show
-My husband had a suggestion why there was no audience at the arena.
-Somewhere there was a "paint getting dry" -competition at the same time
and there was more to see.
Life at the stables, part 7: Doping
-Farrier got his job done without tranquilizers.
-Great! What about the horse?
Wise words from the horse chat:
"Oh yes, some of the farriers are definitely very sexy, but the magic
disappears the second you imagine theit hoof smelling hands on your
The original text from Anniina Paalanen,
her blog Ruuhkavuosiratsastaja